Tuesday, September 8, 2009

went tuh wok as usual , dayuan came work at 3pm today . lol . late late late =) buden is ok luh , i can manage it alone without him . hehhh ,
alot of cust enquires today dunno due to wad oso . so i jus have tuh try my best to close every single deals to hit my montly sales targets luh.
But but but , i have alreadi exceeded my this month sales target . happy happy .
hab mac for lunch, was on msn chatting and watching show.
using my facebk to play games too !
ytd my sister told mi and my younger sis a joke. she ask mi and laura know whats DoubleO or not ? and we replied yes. its a clubbing place luh. and my sis mistaken dat as a double filet o fish , dat make us laugh our ass out . hahaha . ok luh .




. 1o more days to my sis, rena 18th bdae
. 8 more days to my bf, yuanbiao motor TP
. 13 more days to my ger, kelly car TP
. 17 more days to mi and kelly jb shopping trip

No comments: