Thursday, September 10, 2009

shyt shyt shyt ! wad a shyt day . haha . i eat so so much today . i have my lunch , laksa and chili fishball .
after 3 hrs i am hungry and i got myself a plain waffle and a da bao .
now i am so damn full , swallowing the last mouth of da bao . LOL . kelly went tuh get herself fishball noodles for her dinner ,


well well , cab home was on fone wib baoyun buden fone suddenly went low batt , haha . sorry luh .
my fone is always low batt when i was talking to her .
reach home had my dinner again , but at least this meal i dint eat much luh . went tuh ntuc wib mum and bf . mum ask mi to carry tian le go buden i was lazy .
=x so mum tag along wib us , went tuh buy some food and bread for tmr breakfast.
reached home at around 9.30pm ?
so i went tuh charge my poor fone , seriously i need to get a new fone soon as de current one is getting on my nerves , hurrhur . buden muz wait till next month den change wib kelly neo .
because we got no money for this month alreadi . =)
muz save save save . have to buy bf bike next week , gonna be poor alreadi . lol .


bf was so bored dat he was playing wib my bro , they were playing wib the door in between. they were sliding stuffs here and dere underneath the door .
i took foto for him , it might now look funny in de foto buden at dat time i laugh and laugh . so i went to video him buden will upload tmr because i dunno y i cant upload at my office laptop, so will upload when i reach home luh.
i was awake by bf at 2am , he went tuh bed and accidentally wake mi up , and now he is sleeping like a pig and i am still awake ,
rena is at boat quay enjoying wib her friends . 3am , i text her , she ask mi and bf to go find her .
buden biao far away in his lala land . haa .
ger is not asleep, baobei is going tuh sleep too i am hungry again ,
cook maggie mee, watch my show online!


it was 5am now , i muz realli let myself fall asleep . if not i will have problem waking up for work !! even qiqi is sleeping so soundly right now .






WHAT HAPPEN TUH MI , I AM TIRED , REALLY TIRED BUT I JUS CANT GET TUH SLEEP !!!!

No comments: