Wednesday, September 9, 2009

ahhh huh . baobei called mi and tell mi a new jus now , she told mi she is baq playing maple . waahahaha .
and she oso tell mi 1 bad news which is ours acc is being hack without a single meso left !!!!! thats an ass man . forget it forget it ! as i neve r play alreadi . huurhur .
i will be buying shoes wib kelly together . haa , buden maybe is diff colours luh . black or white ? white is nice buden black is oso nice . awww ~ i cant make up my mind .
tmr bf will be sending me go work and fetch mi home because he promised mi one , hahahahaha . i wont be taking train alone tmr .
mum and my sister is going to boonlay to find my aunt because they nid to get their hair done . i cant go because i have tuh work work work . =( cant get my hair dyed . shyt shyt shyt

No comments: