Saturday, October 10, 2009

went tuh work as usual today , leg is painful buden sgh didnt give mi mc , so i nid to go work.
was thinking off aplying leave from my boss , buden i wanna let her c my wound first if not later misunderstand .
haha . cab to work , limping to my shop , reply all my emails , slacking in facebk.
boss came , scared mi !! i dint told her anything abt my leg ,
buden she happen to c when she walk pass mi
so she was screaming like , what happen . omg ! izzit painful ?
she gave mi half day leave told mi to go polyclinic and have my dressing done.
so i cab baq home fetched bf to hougang polyclinic.
it was turning 4pm, so the clinic is like so empty .
waited fer our turn , bf went in first ,
my heart is beating so fast , i am so afraid of the pain .
well , is my turn . went in , screaming like hell , bf say he could hear mi outside de room.
is damn freaking painful .
the nurse dont even care u are in pain or not .
complaining us fer coming so late !
ask us to come earli next time ,
bleah ! i wanna come wad time jiu come wad time . stupid nurse , curse you !
doc gave mi and bf each 1 week mc ! YAYNESS . and the same appointment time too .
will be coming back 3 more days later .
hope it will not be the same nurse attend to mi on dat day again .


thanks goodness sake i hab alreadi finish my monthly sales report ytd .
if not i realli dunno how dayuan is gonna do that .
and i will be on the fone screaming at him . LOL ! ~

No comments: