Sunday, October 11, 2009




























lalalalas ~ bf fetched mi to work today . and he bought his bike fer reapir again . damn freaking hate tat bike , so mani problem de lor ,
awhile brake got problem awhile the stand breaks . arggh !!
bf came tuh workplace and slack at my shop . closed a deal of 13pcs of crystal today .
yay yay =D buden the due date is abit tight luh .
went tuh my aunt hse as bf nid a hair cut ,
while on our way dere , we fall off our bike again . this time round , thanks fer de grass patch along de road. if not my left leg surely get wound again . lol
after dat waited fer my mum tuh reach my aunt place as we are going bukit batok yi wei lion dance 10th yrs anniversary .
bf went tuh find alvin 1st , while mi and my sis went jurong point tuh get my make up remover . after took bus tuh bukit batok . and my sis and i were late, bf and alvin came later a bit.
was impressed by the glow in de dark dragon . woooo ~ dats cool .

after dat went home sweet home .
reached home was discussing with bf where should we go in de midnight .
buden we cant think of any place to go .
as i am realli veri tired , i fall asleep while talking to bf.
and he said i was snoring away . haha . ps luh .

No comments: