Sunday, July 26, 2009

i am so so so lazy tuh update my blog luh . sunday was suppose tuh meet pui buden she say she was too tired to meet mi . min and xiaoboi quarrel again le , buden they are soon ok . met up min and xiao boi at bugis , went tuh buy my belt , got 3 different design , min did her job to gib me suggestion on which design to get . LOL . went tuh bhg met up wib min aunt after dat went baq to flexor cause his cousin wanna buy pants . bf acc mi go trim my eyebrow , de person trim my eyebrow and she dun hav eyebrow pencil to draw baq for mi , buden nbm luh , i be good person so i told her is ok luh , bf told mi dun draw oso nice because he want mi to stop wasting money and buy all those make up stuff . so bad ! was craving for durian dunno since when . shyt man ! lastly lastly i get to eat my green tea icecream at the japanese ice cream shop . i want tell baoyun , i know she will read my blog , x= her shop greentea icecream is de best ! better den anywhere . serious luh . =D



baby told mi he will think of wad to name our baby. and i smiled at him .
baby told mi he will bring mi to genting wib his brother , min , wawa and yang ! and i say "YES"
baby told mi he will buy mi lv neverfull once he got job , and i say i wan mitsubishi lancer

No comments: