Sunday, November 8, 2009

bf bought mi tuh far east again , because he wanna buy shoe.
ended up he dint buy any shoe because nothing caught his eye.
woooho ~
i can extend my hair next yr
i can do my gel acrylic nails with all those diamonds .
yes yes ! thanks bf .
so next yr jan , i will meet ger together and do our nails.
i am damn excited , though i know its gonna cost a bomb . haha . =)
after dat we went tuh bugis ,
de moment i step down from the bike , i realise somthing
my shoe is spoilt, and its broken .
and bf is laughing at mi all the way , looking at my feet
and he is trying tuh caught other ppl attention by looking atmy feet
so damn ps
drag him tuh rush and bought a pair of slippers.
and bf bought a pair of shoes at everlast.
finally he bought a pair of shoes.
lastly, we went tuh have ajisen for our dinner.



i am gonna change my fone soon .
its freaking annoyed by my auto shut fone .

No comments: